Monday, June 13, 2011

Chris Kresser 9 Steps To Perfect Health

As I mentioned in a previous post, Chris Kresser is one of the blog writers I check very frequently. I like his approach to health and all the scientific evidence he presents yet in a plain English language.

I though you ought to read his posts/guide to perfect health. I think he has summarized all it is needed to know in order to attain optimal health (although he has called it Perfect health). Anyway, here are the linsk to this wonderful series of articles. If you implement these nine steps you are in the right direction.

Here are the 9 steps Chris Kresser recommends:
  1. Don’t eat toxins.
  2. Nourish your body.
  3. Eat real food.
  4. Supplement wisely.
  5. Heal your gut.
  6. Manage stress.
  7. Move like your ancestors.
  8. Sleep more deeply.
  9. Practice pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment